Corning BioCoat Gelatin Rectangular Canted Neck Culture Flasks w/Vented Cap
Pre-coating with gelatin (obtained from porcine gelatin) eliminates time-consuming preparation
Manufacturer: Corning 354488
Commonly used in the culture of normal and transfected cell types, including vascular endothelial (i.e., BME, BAEC), muscle, embryonic stem (ES), HUVEC for E-Selectin expression and VEGF induction, and F9 teratocarcinoma cells for gene expression studies
- Matrix components are applied as an even, optically clear coating
- Designed to closely mimic in vivo environments and enhance expression of cell-specific morphology
- Provides attachment and growth-promoting substrate for the culture of a variety of cells
- Lot-to-lot consistency results in reproducible experiments
- All lots tested and found negative for bacteria and fungi
- Cellware is tested for the ability to promote firm attachment of rat cerebellar granule cells
For research use only.
|For adhesion, growth and differentiation of neuronal and transfected cell lines|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok