Corning BioCoat Poly-L-Lysine Culture Dishes
Provide excellent substrate for cell attachment and differentiation of primary neurons, glial, neuroblastoma and glioma cells
Manufacturer: Corning 356518
Suitable for promoting adhesion of transfected cell lines and other fastidious cell types. Designed to closely mimic in vivo environments and enhance expression of cell-specific morphology.
- Minimize assay failure due to cell detachment
- Matrix components are applied as an even, optically clear coating
- Precoated with Poly-L-Lysine to eliminate time-consuming preparation
- Lot-to-lot consistency provides reproducible experiments
- All lots tested and found negative for bacteria and fungi
- Cellware is tested for the ability to promote firm attachment of rat cerebellar granule cells
For adhesion, growth and differentiation of neuronal and transfected cell lines
Bulk quantities available; please contact your Customer Service Representative.
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok