Corning BioCoat Tumor Invasion Multiwell Plate
Provides an environment that allows for the assessment of the invasive potential of cells in vitro
Manufacturer: Corning 354165
· Ideal for studies of the metastatic potential of tumor cells and the inhibition of invasion by antineoplastic drugs
· Saves time and labor when screening for prospective antimetastatic compounds
· Eliminates tedious manual cell scraping and counting
· Includes a 24- or 96-Multiwell insert plate containing an 8.0µm pore size FluoroBlok polyethylene terephthalate membrane coated with BD Matrigel Matrix; the matrix provides a true barrier to noninvasive cells while presenting an appropriate protein structure for invading cells to penetrate and pass through the FluoroBlok membrane
· Light-tight membrane ensures that only those cells that appear on the underside of the insert are detected by a fluorescence microplate reader, providing a signal that can be directly correlated to cell number
· Each lot is tested for the ability to allow invasion of HT-1080 cells (an invasive human fibrosarcoma cell line) and to exclude invasion of 3T3 cells (a noninvasive fibroblast cell line)
· Automation compatible
· Store at -20°C
This product(s) resides on a Fisher Scientific GSA or VA contract. If you are viewing this page as a nonregistered user, the price(s) displayed is List Price. To view your GSA or VA contract pricing, log in using your account number, or become a registered user by contacting one of our Customer Service teams. You can also view your contract price by searching for this item(s) on GSA Advantage. To place an order, contact Fisher Scientific Customer Service.
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok