Corning Sterile Cell Strainers
Isolates primary cells rapidly to consistently obtain a uniform single-cell suspension from tissues. Corning Sterile Cell Strainers are ideal for preparation of flow cytometry samples and are used with stem cells and primary cells.
Manufacturer: Corning 431752
- Strong nylon mesh available in three pore sizes (40, 70 or 100µm) for variety of applications
- Fits all major brands of 50mL conical tubes
- Non cytotoxic device has color-coded polypropylene frames
- Grip area for handling with forceps
- Sterilized by gamma irradiation
- Use for pre-filtering solutions containing particulates >40µm and for cleaning cell suspensions prior to sub culturing, counting and analysis or freezing
- Individually packed in easy to open bags
For preparation of:
- Single cell suspensions of blood cells
- Specimens for primary cell cultures and immunogens
- Primary cells from tissue
This product(s) resides on a Fisher Scientific GSA or VA contract. If you are viewing this page as a nonregistered user, the price(s) displayed is List Price. To view your GSA or VA contract pricing, log in using your account number, or become a registered user by contacting one of our Customer Service teams. You can also view your contract price by searching for this item(s) on GSA Advantage. To place an order, contact Fisher Scientific Customer Service.
|Fits all major brands of 50mL conical tubes|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok