Corning CellBIND Surface Microplates
Treated with CellBIND to help cells adapt to reduced serum or serum-free media and improve cell attachment for increased cell growth and yield. Corning CellBIND Surface Microplates are constructed of clear polystyrene for optimum visibility and are available in multiple well formats.
Manufacturer: Corning 3338
- Require no refrigeration or special handling, unlike standard coatings used to improve cell attachment
- Nonreversible lids with condensation rings to reduce contamination
- Individual alphanumeric codes for well identification
- Uniform footprint for ease in stacking
- Flat well bottoms
- Sterilized by gamma irradiation
|0.19 to 0.28mL|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok