Corning CellBIND Surface Cell Culture Flasks
Increases suface wettability for more even and consistent cell attachment. Corning CellBIND Surface Cell Culture are available in a variety of sizes, designs and cap styles to meet all laboratory needs.
Manufacturer: Corning 431328
- Manufactured from optically clear, virgin polystyrene
- Treated surface helps cells adapt to reduced serum or serum-free media; stable at room temperature
- Ideal for short- and long-term cell culture
- Available with vented caps containing a 0.2µm nonwettable membrane sealed to the cap, providing consistent, sterile gas exchange while minimizing risk of contamination; or phenolic-style caps for use in open systems requiring gas exchange
- 3290 flask features redesigned neck for easier media pouring, lower height (1.4 in.) for reduced stacking height, and vented cap with Costar-style concentric circle support grid geometry
- Choice of canted or angled neck
- Canted neck flasks allow easier pouring and improved access to the flask for pipetting or scraping
- Angled neck improves pipetting access and reduces medium sloshing into the neck
- Printed lot numbers provide easy traceability
- Sterilized by gamma irradiation
- Certified nonpyrogenic
- 100% integrity tested
- Flasks 431328 and 431346 are prelabeled with bar code for use with SelecT Robotic System
This product(s) resides on a Fisher Scientific GSA or VA contract. If you are viewing this page as a nonregistered user, the price(s) displayed is List Price. To view your GSA or VA contract pricing, log in using your account number, or become a registered user by contacting one of our Customer Service teams. You can also view your contract price by searching for this item(s) on GSA Advantage. To place an order, contact Fisher Scientific Customer Service.
|For optimal cell attachment|
|Lot numbers for ease in traceability|
|35 to 52.5mL|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok