Corning Centrifuge Tubes with CentriStar Cap
Features CentriStar caps with an easy-on/easy-off flat top and offers advanced ergonimics with wider knurls and roll-over edge design for easier gripping. CorningCentrifuge Tubes with CentriStar Caps leak-proof design comes with a revolutionary plug feature that virtually eliminates all seepage when used undre recommended conditions.
Manufacturer: Corning 430829
- Maximum RCF is 17,000 x g
- Temperature range from -80°C to 120°C
- Conical bottoms
- Manufactured from clear virgin medical grade polypropylene (PP) for excellent visibility and strength
- Sterile, certified RNase-/DNase-free and nonpyrogenic
- Large white marking spot and black printed graduations
- 5 year shelf life
|Large White Marking Area|
|Advanced polyethylene CentriStar™ caps|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok