Corning Closed System Solutions Preassembled Disposable Spinner Flasks
Ready to use with paddle and integrated magnet, eliminating need for time-consuming assembly or cleaning and reassembly
Manufacturer: Corning 3579
- One aseptic connector preassembled to one side arm
- Opposite side arm has flat cap
- Vessel and impeller are constructed of USP Class Vi and ISO 10993-18 compliant materials
- Highest standard Sterility Assurance Level (SAL) of 10-6
- Assembled in a Class 10,000 cleanroom
- Three-year shelf life from date of manufacture
This product(s) resides on a Fisher Scientific GSA or VA contract. If you are viewing this page as a nonregistered user, the price(s) displayed is List Price. To view your GSA or VA contract pricing, log in using your account number, or become a registered user by contacting one of our Customer Service teams. You can also view your contract price by searching for this item(s) on GSA Advantage. To place an order, contact Fisher Scientific Customer Service.
Meets USP XXIV: 71 Bacteriostasis, Fungistasis and Sterility Standards.
|One aseptic connector assembled to one side arm, 0.125 in. I.D. C-Flex male luer lock|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok