Corning CrystalEX 96-Well Protein Crystallization Microplates
Designed for sitting-drop vapor diffusion high throughput protein crystallization
Manufacturer: Corning 3773
- Manufactured from an advanced polymer with high resistance to commonly used solvents, including acetone, acetic acid, butanone, ethanol, isopropanol, methanol, DMSO, nitric acid (65%), sulfuric acid (40%), hydrochloric acid (36%), and ammonia solution (33%)
- Low background polarization and high optical clarity allows protein crystals to be easily viewed under polarized light with minimal background interference
- Compatible with 8 and 12 channel manual pipettors, automated liquid handling work stations and imaging systems
- Novel merged well design provides efficient vapor space for protein crystallization
- Well surfaces are treated to be hydrophilic for improved microdrop mixing
- Low water absorption of the polymer prevents loss of protein drop volume
- Features 96 reservoir wells and 96 corresponding protein wells
- Reservior Volume: 210µL
- Color: Clear
This product(s) resides on a Fisher Scientific GSA or VA contract. If you are viewing this page as a nonregistered user, the price(s) displayed is List Price. To view your GSA or VA contract pricing, log in using your account number, or become a registered user by contacting one of our Customer Service teams. You can also view your contract price by searching for this item(s) on GSA Advantage. To place an order, contact Fisher Scientific Customer Service.
|96 flat-bottom reservoir wells and 96 conical-bottom protein wells|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok