Corning Disposable Roller Bottles
Manufactured from optically clear virgin polystyrene for excellent visibility and tissue culture-treated for optimal cell attachment. Corning Disposable Roller Bottles allow Initial scale-up of adherent cells with intermittent exposure of cells to the air and the media.
Manufacturer: Corning 431133
- Bottles are manufactured from virgin polystyrene, caps from high density polyethylene
- Both resins meet the USP Class VI requirements for plastic containers and closures
- Seamless, one-piece construction reduces the chance of damage from accidental drops
- Extra-large neck permits easy access to interior
- Ungraduated and comes with a plug seal cap
- Sterilized by gamma radiation and certified nonpyrogenic
This product(s) resides on a Fisher Scientific GSA or VA contract. If you are viewing this page as a nonregistered user, the price(s) displayed is List Price. To view your GSA or VA contract pricing, log in using your account number, or become a registered user by contacting one of our Customer Service teams. You can also view your contract price by searching for this item(s) on GSA Advantage. To place an order, contact Fisher Scientific Customer Service.
|74.3 oz., 2200mL|
|Tissue culture treated|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok