Corning Disposable Sterile Bottle-Top Filters
Designed for use on glass or polystyrene media bottles with 33 and 45mm neck sizes. Corning Disposable Sterile Bottle-Top Filters are ideal for filtration of tissue culture media and components, biological fluids, other solutions.
Manufacturer: Corning 430521
- Systems are individually packaged, gamma radiation-sterilized and certified nonpyrogenic
- Imprinted with membrane material and pore size
- Color-coded by membrane type for easy product identification
- Choice of membrane media: Cellulose acetate (CA) for low protein binding; Nylon (NYL) for low extractables; or polyethersulfone (PES) for fast flowrates and low protein binding
- Tissue culture compatible
- Heat-sealed to the support grid to maximize flowrate and reduce foaming and protein denaturization
Note: Not for parenteral use
|Bottle Top Vacuum Filter|
|Square membrane filter, graduated funnel of clear polystyrene with polyethylene neck adapter, and tubing adapter|
|Ideal for filtration of tissue culture media and components, biological fluids, other solutions|
|3.3cm bottle neck|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok