Corning Disposable Vacuum Filter/Storage Systems
Features printed funnels that identify membrane type and product number for easy product product identification. Corning Disposable Vacuum Filter/Storage Systems provide a complete solution for your filtering needs. The system consists of a polystyrene filter funnel joined by an adapter ring to a removable polystyrene storage bottle with a separate sterile polyethylene cap.
Manufacturer: Corning 430756
Receiver easily unscrews from unit and can be sealed with a plug cap for filtrate storage.
- Radiation sterilized and certified nonpyrogenic
- Angled hose connector simplifies vacuum line attachment
- Receiver bottles feature easy-grip sides for improved handling
- Units are color coded by membrane type and labeled with both membrane material and pore size
- All membrane types are tissue culture compatible, and heat-sealed to the support grid to maximize flowrate, and reduce foaming and protein denaturization
- NYL, CN and PES membranes are detergent-free
- Models with 150mL funnel contain 42 x 42mm square membrane filter
- 250mL funnel contains 49.5 x 49.5mm square membrane filter
- 500mL funnel contains 63 x 63mm square membrane filter
- 1000mL funnel contains 79 x 79mm square membrane filter
- Cellulose acetate (CA)For low protein binding
- Nylon (NYL)For low extractables
- Cellulose nitrate (CN)For general-purpose filtration
- Polyethersulfone (PES)For fast flowrates and low protein binding
Not for parenteral use.
This product(s) resides on a Fisher Scientific GSA or VA contract. If you are viewing this page as a nonregistered user, the price(s) displayed is List Price. To view your GSA or VA contract pricing, log in using your account number, or become a registered user by contacting one of our Customer Service teams. You can also view your contract price by searching for this item(s) on GSA Advantage. To place an order, contact Fisher Scientific Customer Service.
|Cellulose nitrate membranes are good for filtering buffers where protein binding is not a concern|
|Vacuum Filter System|
|Includes square membrane filter, graduated funnel and receiver of clear polystyrene, polyethylene neck adapter, orange HDPE plug seal|
|4.5cm bottle neck|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok