Corning™ Externally Threaded Cryogenic Vials
Manufactured from polypropylene for stability in extreme temperature conditions. Corning™ Externally Threaded Cryogenic Vials provide a safe and secure vessel for ultra-low temperature storage of valuable cell cultures and biological samples.
Manufacturer: Corning™ 430663
- Manufactured from polypropylene to withstand temperatures down to -196°C
- Black graduations with large marking spot
- Vials have a silicone washer for a secure seal.
- 2 mL self-standing vials are available in five cap colors .
- Vials may be color coded with inserts.
- Self-standing vials have a special base design allowing them to be locked into cryogenic rack and tray (Cat. No. 431131) for single-handed manipulation.
- Free foam rack with each case
This product(s) resides on a Fisher Scientific GSA or VA contract. If you are viewing this page as a nonregistered user, the price(s) displayed is List Price. To view your GSA or VA contract pricing, log in using your account number, or become a registered user by contacting one of our Customer Service teams. You can also view your contract price by searching for this item(s) on GSA Advantage. To place an order, contact Fisher Scientific Customer Service.
|Silicone washer for tight seal, 50-position polyfoam rack with each case for easy carrying|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok