Corning FiltrEX Filter Plates
Individual filter discs eliminate liquid cross-contamination
Manufacturer: Corning 3504
- Patented plate design features rigid, virgin polystyrene construction
- Ideal for automated liquid handling, centrifugation and vacuum filtration
- Wide skirt easily accommodates bar code labels
- Individual filter discs are sealed in the wells to ensure 100% integrity of each well
- Benchtop-safe design prevents contamination of bottom filtration openings while allowing plates to rest on the lab bench
- 96-well plates hold a standard 350µL per well; high-throughput 384-well plates feature a 180µL working volume that simplifies protocol transition from the 96-well format
- Multiple filter media and pore sizes available to meet a variety of applications
- Hydrophilic PVDF membrane in 0.20.45µm pore sizes for chromatography support
- Glass fiber membrane in 0.250.66mm thickness for PCR purifications
- Either membrane can be used for Plasmid DNA purification and high-throughput screening such as receptor-ligand binding and cell-based assays
- SBS standard dimensions
This product(s) resides on a Fisher Scientific GSA or VA contract. If you are viewing this page as a nonregistered user, the price(s) displayed is List Price. To view your GSA or VA contract pricing, log in using your account number, or become a registered user by contacting one of our Customer Service teams. You can also view your contract price by searching for this item(s) on GSA Advantage. To place an order, contact Fisher Scientific Customer Service.
Sterile plates are wrapped in packs of 5; 10 packs per case. Lids are not included, but may be ordered separately.
|Ideal for automated liquid handling, centrifugation and vacuum filtration, wide skirt easily accommodates bar code labels|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok