Corning LSE Shaking Incubators
Cabinet-style incubator has compact footprint and can be stacked to maximize space efficiency. Built in orbital shaker accepts a large assortment of platforms and clamps that can accommodate flasks, Petri dishes, and test tube racks.
Manufacturer: Corning 6753
- Outstanding temperature uniformity
- Large viewing area for undisturbed monitoring of samples
- Broad temperature range
- Multiple shelving options
- Precision control shaking mechanism
- Full size glass door and internal light for easy viewing of samples
- Mechanical convection provides safe, stable temperature environment and fast chamber temperature recovery after opening door
This product(s) resides on a Fisher Scientific GSA or VA contract. If you are viewing this page as a nonregistered user, the price(s) displayed is List Price. To view your GSA or VA contract pricing, log in using your account number, or become a registered user by contacting one of our Customer Service teams. You can also view your contract price by searching for this item(s) on GSA Advantage. To place an order, contact Fisher Scientific Customer Service.
|±0.2°C at 37°C|
|Exterior: Cold rolled steel; Interior: Mirrored stainless steel|
|Ambient +5° to 80°C|
|0 to 99 min.|
|Chamber: 15.6 in.|
|20 to 300rpm|
|Flask: 4 x 1L, 5 x 500mL, 9 x 250mL, 16 x 125mL|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok