Corning Matrigel Membrane Matrix HC
High concentration (HC) formulation is ideal for applications in which a high protein concentration augments the growth of tumors; allows a Matrigel basement membrane matrix plug to maintain its integrity after subcutaneous injection into mice
Manufacturer: Corning 354263
Produces a biologically active matrix material resembling the mammalian cellular basement matrix. Provides a physiologically relevant environment for studies of cell morphology, biochemical function, migration, invasion, and gene expression.
- Tested for the ability to promote neurite outgrowth of chick dorsal root ganglia cells
- Tested and found negative for bacteria, fungi, and mycoplasma
- Source: Engelbreth-Holm-Swarm (EHS) mouse tumor
- Base formulation: Dulbecco's Modified Eagle's Medium with 50µg/mL gentamycin, with or without Phenol Red
- Solubilized basement membrane preparations polymerize at room temperature
- Phenol Red-free is available for assays that require color detection, including fluorescence assays
This product(s) resides on a Fisher Scientific GSA or VA contract. If you are viewing this page as a nonregistered user, the price(s) displayed is List Price. To view your GSA or VA contract pricing, log in using your account number, or become a registered user by contacting one of our Customer Service teams. You can also view your contract price by searching for this item(s) on GSA Advantage. To place an order, contact Fisher Scientific Customer Service.
|Basement membrane matrix|
|Engelbreth-Holm-Swarm Mouse Tumor|
|Growth Factor Reduced (GFR); LDEV-Free|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok