Corning Centrifuge Tube Top Vacuum Filters
Filters directly into centrifuge tube minimizing unnecessary transfers. Corning Centrifuge Tube Top Filters offer a viewing slot in base that lets you measure volumes as low as 5mL.
Manufacturer: Corning 430320
Saves time and minimizes costs and error by letting you filter samples directly into a centrifuge tube.
- Sterile 150mL funnel with filter membrane attached to a 50mL centrifuge tube
- Eliminates open-air liquid transfer step and extra storage vessels
- Smaller volumes mean less media waste
- Funnel is made of clear polystyrene
- Centrifuge tube is polypropylene, with easy-to-read graduations
- Filter membranes are low protein binding cellulose acetate
- Side arm fitting permits use with differential pressure of 5 to 10psi
This product(s) resides on a Fisher Scientific GSA or VA contract. If you are viewing this page as a nonregistered user, the price(s) displayed is List Price. To view your GSA or VA contract pricing, log in using your account number, or become a registered user by contacting one of our Customer Service teams. You can also view your contract price by searching for this item(s) on GSA Advantage. To place an order, contact Fisher Scientific Customer Service.
|150mL polystyrene filter funnel, 50mL polypropylene receiver centrifuge tube, two centrifuge tube stands, orange HDPE plug seal|
|Tube Top Vacuum Filter System|
|For the filtration of cell culture media, biological fluids, and other aqueous solutions|
|4.5cm bottle neck|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok