Corning Centrifuge Tube Top Vacuum Filters
Filters directly into centrifuge tube minimizing unnecessary transfers. Corning Centrifuge Tube Top Filters offer a viewing slot in base that lets you measure volumes as low as 5mL.
Manufacturer: Corning 430314
Saves time and minimizes costs and error by letting you filter samples directly into a centrifuge tube.
- Sterile 150mL funnel with filter membrane attached to a 50mL centrifuge tube
- Eliminates open-air liquid transfer step and extra storage vessels
- Smaller volumes mean less media waste
- Funnel is made of clear polystyrene
- Centrifuge tube is polypropylene, with easy-to-read graduations
- Filter membranes are low protein binding cellulose acetate
- Side arm fitting permits use with differential pressure of 5 to 10psi
|150mL polystyrene filter funnel, 50mL polypropylene receiver centrifuge tube, two centrifuge tube stands, orange HDPE plug seal|
|Tube Top Vacuum Filter System|
|For the filtration of cell culture media, biological fluids, and other aqueous solutions|
|4.5cm bottle neck|