Corning Nylon Syringe Filters
Recommended for applications requiring very low extractables because they do not contain any wetting agents, detergents or surfactants. Corning Nylon Syringe Filters provide excellent chemical resistance for optimum performance in filtering aggressive solutions.
Manufacturer: Corning 431225
For tissue culture and HPLC applications. Polypropylene housing.
- Diameters: 25mm diameters handle volumes ranging from 0.5 to 100mL
- Nylon (NY): Naturally hydrophilic, require no wetting agents. Good chemical compatibility, ideal for aqueous and most organic samples
- Pore Sizes: 0.2µm filter for very fine particulate removal and 0.45µm pore size for most clarification applications
- 100% integrity tested, certified nonpyrogenic and noncytotoxic
- Manufactured in accordance with ISO 9002 standards
NY membranes are certified not to cause extraneous peaks in the UV region in HPLC applications.
|For tissue culture and HPLC|
|0.5 to 100mL|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok