Corning Osteo Assay Surface Microplates
Capable of supporting the functional properties of osteogenic cells. Corning Osteo Assay Surface delivers lot-to-lot consistency, translating to reliable and reproducible results in bone cell assays. The surface also offers a consistent and defined alternative to preparing dentine or bone slices, reducing the variability in assay systems and resulting in more predictable assay readouts.
Manufacturer: Corning 3989
- 3 dimensional structure mimics in vivo bone and in vitro bone cell assays
- Inorganic, non-biological
- Nonreversible lids with condensation rings to reduce contamination
- Individual alphanumeric codes for well identification
- Individually wrapped
- Sterilized by gamma irradiation
Surface is designed for:
- Direct assessment of osteoclast and osteoblast functional in vitro activity
- Osteoclast and osteoblast precursor differentiation
- Co-culture of osteoclast and/or osteoblasts with other cell lines
- Solution-based quantitative assays
- Studies related to bone remodeling and pit formation
This product(s) resides on a Fisher Scientific GSA or VA contract. If you are viewing this page as a nonregistered user, the price(s) displayed is List Price. To view your GSA or VA contract pricing, log in using your account number, or become a registered user by contacting one of our Customer Service teams. You can also view your contract price by searching for this item(s) on GSA Advantage. To place an order, contact Fisher Scientific Customer Service.
|Osteoblast and osteoclast differentiation and functional studies|
|96-Well Osteo Assay Surface Multiwell Microplate|
|Osteo assay surface|
|75 to 200μL|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok