Corning PET Storage Bottles, Octagonal
Manufactured with polyethylene terephthalate (PET) for a lightweight, break resistant and crystal clear product. Corning PET Storage Bottles, Octagonal are ideal for storage and sampling of media, biologicals and other aqueous solutions.
Manufacturer: Corning 431732
- Break-resistant bottles are an ergonomic and easy-to-handle alternative to glass
- Leakproof, tamper-evident 31.7 mm HDPE screw cap
- Molded graduations for accurate measurements
- Packaged in two convenient, shrink-wrapped trays within an outer bag to assure cleanliness
- Sterilized to 10-6 SAL and certified nonpyrogenic
- USP class VI compliant bottles are validated noncytoxic and nonhemolytic
|8.45 oz., 250mL|
|For storage and sampling of media, biologicals and other aqueous solution|
|USP Class VI|
|50 to 250mL|
Purchase any three cases of qualifying Corning™ or Gosselin™ plastic bottles and get a fourth case at no cost. Use the form below to redeem.
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok