Corning Polycarbonate 5L Erlenmeyer Flasks
Made of noncytotoxic USP Class VI polycarbonate that provides optical clarity and mechanical strength. Corning Polycarbonate 5L Erlenmayer Flask are ready-to-use for efficient scale-up of suspension cultures with space efficiency.
Manufacturer: Corning 431684
- Available with both baffled or plain bottom
- Molded-in graduations for accuracy
- Non-autoclavable vent cap made of USP Class VI polypropylene that is free from heavy metals
- Large cap for continuous gas exchange while ensuring sterility and preventing leakage
- Certified nonpyrogenic and RNase-/DNase-free
- Sterility Assurance Level (SAL) of 10-6
- Ideal for shaker culture applications and storage
Autoclavable once at 121°C, 15psi for 20 minutes (Repeated autoclaving weakens flask and is not recommended).
This product(s) resides on a Fisher Scientific GSA or VA contract. If you are viewing this page as a nonregistered user, the price(s) displayed is List Price. To view your GSA or VA contract pricing, log in using your account number, or become a registered user by contacting one of our Customer Service teams. You can also view your contract price by searching for this item(s) on GSA Advantage. To place an order, contact Fisher Scientific Customer Service.
|Top style: Threaded|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok