Corning™ ProCulture Gas Venting Cap With PTFE Filter For Vertical Sidearm Flasks
Can be used with larger Spinner Flasks with vertical sidearms to enhance productivity of cell culture
Manufacturer: Corning™ 4519106
- Used to provide gases into larger spinner flasks with vertical sidearms.
- Fittings are comprised of a PET insert with a fluorocarbon O-Ring and a polypropylene sealing cap.
- Gas filters are PTFE, 0.2 μm porosity.
- The 316 stainless steel tubes are held in place by modified polyphenylene oxide thermoplastic nuts with integrated ferrules.
- The fittings are completely autoclavable.
Spare parts for sidearm fittings, see Cat. Nos. 1395-32LTC, 1395-45LTC, 1395-LTR, and 1395LTMC
|Vertical sidearm flasks, used with larger spinner flasks with vertical side arms to enhance productivity of cell culture|
|Cap, Gas venting|
|45 mm (approx.)|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok