Corning PureCoat ECM Mimetic Multi-Flask
Features multi-layers with vented cap
Manufacturer: Corning 356244
- Animal component free, synthetic peptide coating covalently attached to cultureware
- Compatible with wide range of serum-free, xeno-free, and animal-free media formulations
- Also compatible with broad range of cell dissociation reagents
- Streamlines cell culture workflow, reducing handling and contamination risk
- Predictable scale-up and uniform cell growth
- Flask shape: Rectangular
- Neck Style: Straight
- Surface treatment: Fibronectin-coated
- Cap material: Polypropylene
- Available in 6/Pk. or 8/Pk.
- Cell growth area: 525cm2 and 875cm2
This product(s) resides on a Fisher Scientific GSA or VA contract. If you are viewing this page as a nonregistered user, the price(s) displayed is List Price. To view your GSA or VA contract pricing, log in using your account number, or become a registered user by contacting one of our Customer Service teams. You can also view your contract price by searching for this item(s) on GSA Advantage. To place an order, contact Fisher Scientific Customer Service.
cGMP manufacturing compliant (ISO 9001:2008, ISO 13485:2012)
|3-layer with blue vented PP cap|
|Individually packed in foil bag|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok