Corning SFCA Syringe Filters
High burst strength for assured performance
Manufacturer: Corning 431220
For tissue culture and HPLC applications. Acrylic housing.
- 26mm diameters handle volumes ranging from 0.5 to 100mL
- 26mm SFCA filters feature effective filtration areas that are 25 to 45% larger than other brands; with modified acrylic housing for very low protein binding and minimal loss of valuable proteins
- Pore Sizes: 0.2µm filter for very fine particulate removal and 0.45µm pore size for most clarification applications
- 0.2µm SFCA filter available with or without built-in prefilter that extends filter life when using viscous, proteinaceous or high-particulate samples
- Surfactant-free cellulose acetate (SFCA): Lowest protein binding
SFCA are certified noncytotoxic and nonpyrogenic.
This product(s) resides on a Fisher Scientific GSA or VA contract. If you are viewing this page as a nonregistered user, the price(s) displayed is List Price. To view your GSA or VA contract pricing, log in using your account number, or become a registered user by contacting one of our Customer Service teams. You can also view your contract price by searching for this item(s) on GSA Advantage. To place an order, contact Fisher Scientific Customer Service.
|Surfactant-free Cellulose Acetate (SFCA)|
|For tissue culture and HPLC|
|0.5 to 100mL|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok