Corning Slow-Speed Stirrers
Full line of stirrers offers choice of single or multiple positions with integral control to best fit your application.
Manufacturer: Corning 440811
- Low-profile, glass-filled resin cases are durable, lightweight, and save valuable benchtop space; ideal for basic stirring applications
- Direct-current motors are compact, reliable, and provide smooth stirring with no heat transfer to the vessel
- Operate at speeds from 10150rpm
- Stirring surface features grid design for quick and easy flask positioning
- Components are rated for temperatures from 0° to 40°C (32° to 104°F)
- Available in two styles: single-position models maximize benchtop space; multiple-position models handle up to four vessels
This product(s) resides on a Fisher Scientific GSA or VA contract. If you are viewing this page as a nonregistered user, the price(s) displayed is List Price. To view your GSA or VA contract pricing, log in using your account number, or become a registered user by contacting one of our Customer Service teams. You can also view your contract price by searching for this item(s) on GSA Advantage. To place an order, contact Fisher Scientific Customer Service.
UL listed, CUL
|10 to 150rpm|
|0° to 40°C|
|5.88 x 5.88 x 2.75 in. (150 x 150 x 70mm)|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok