Corning Square Polycarbonate Storage Bottles
Space-Saving square shape requires less space (13 to 20%) on the shelf or in the autoclave. Corning Square Polycarbonate Storage Bottles are ideal for mixing, sampling and storage.
Manufacturer: Corning 431432
- Polycarbonate resin makes them more break resistant than other glass or plastic bottles
- 45mm size cap provides larger access for liquid transfer
- Screened graduations are easier to see when compared to molded
- Sterile; individually packaged
- Large marking spot
- Linear tear packaging
- Can be autoclaved once at 121°C and 15psi
Repeated autoclaving weakens polycarbonate and is not recommended.
Pharmaceutical and cell culture laboratories, academic institutions, life science applications, and any application that requires storage, mixing or sampling.
|15 oz., 500mL|
|50 to 150mL|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok