Corning Stripwell Microplates
Designed and treated to provide uniform binding, high optical clarity, and low background interference. Corning Stripwell Microplates provide a superior solution for in vitro diagnostic assays.
Manufacturer: Corning 2592
- Some units contain twelve 1 x 8 strips pre-assembled in an “egg crate” style holder
- Strips fit in frame in only one direction, eliminating the chance of misorientation
- Flat-bottom wells can be easily snapped apart to allow for radiometric analysis
- Hydrophobic medium-binding surface has a binding capacity of ∽250ng IgG/cm2 and is suited for large hydrophobic biomolecules Hydrophobic and ionic (negatively charged) high-binding surface has a binding capacity of ∽500ng IgG/cm2 and is ideal for use with positively charged biomolecules (>10kDa)
- Available in standard volume or low volume to save antibody and reagent costs
This product(s) resides on a Fisher Scientific GSA or VA contract. If you are viewing this page as a nonregistered user, the price(s) displayed is List Price. To view your GSA or VA contract pricing, log in using your account number, or become a registered user by contacting one of our Customer Service teams. You can also view your contract price by searching for this item(s) on GSA Advantage. To place an order, contact Fisher Scientific Customer Service.
|In-vitro diagnostic assays|
|75 to 200μL|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok