Corning Thermowell 96-Well Polypropylene PCR Microplates
Constructed of medical grade polypropylene to accommodate wide temperature changes that might occur from storage to thermal cycling. Corning Thermowell 96-Well Polypropylene PCR Microplates are ideal for the polyerase chain reaction (PCR) method of DNA amplification.
Manufacturer: Corning 6551
- Compatible with most commonly used thermal cyclers
- For oil-free operation, plates must be used with sealing tape or mat and used with thermal cyclers that have heated lids
- 100% tested for well integrity and certified DNase- and RNase-free
- Uniform wall thinness ensures efficient heat transfer while minimizing well-to-well variability
- Rigid construction ideal for automation
This product(s) resides on a Fisher Scientific GSA or VA contract. If you are viewing this page as a nonregistered user, the price(s) displayed is List Price. To view your GSA or VA contract pricing, log in using your account number, or become a registered user by contacting one of our Customer Service teams. You can also view your contract price by searching for this item(s) on GSA Advantage. To place an order, contact Fisher Scientific Customer Service.
|DNase and RNase-free|
|Can be cut into 3 x 8 well strips for lower throughput applications. Available PCR plate adapter for use with ABI PRISM™ 3700 DNA Analyzer|
|96-Well PCR Microplate|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok