Corning Thermowell 96-Well Polycarbonate PCR Microplates
Manufactured from ultrathin polycarbonate for fast, consistent heat transfer. Corning Thermowell 96-Well Polycarbonate PCR Microplates are ideal for the polyerase chain reaction (PCR) method of DNA amplification.
Manufacturer: Corning 6509
- Low protein-binding surface prevents loss of sample
- For oil-free operation, use polyethylene or aluminum sealing tape in conjunction with heated-lid thermal cyclers; also accommodates silicone reusable sealing mat
- Withstands temperatures to 135°C without warping
- Various well shapes fit popular thermal cyclers
- Surface of DNA-BIND plate allows covalent attachment of ssDNA at 5' and 3' end
This product(s) resides on a Fisher Scientific GSA or VA contract. If you are viewing this page as a nonregistered user, the price(s) displayed is List Price. To view your GSA or VA contract pricing, log in using your account number, or become a registered user by contacting one of our Customer Service teams. You can also view your contract price by searching for this item(s) on GSA Advantage. To place an order, contact Fisher Scientific Customer Service.
|Applied Biosystems GeneAmp™ PCR System 9600b, Barnstead Thermolyne Amplitron II™, Techne™ Cyclogene, and Gene E with 96 x 0.2 mL block|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok