Corning Ultra-Low Attachment Dishes
Unique covalently bonded hydrogel surface is hydrophilic and neutrally charged
Manufacturer: Corning 3262
Surface is designed to maintain cells in a suspended, unattached state. Greatly reduces binding of attachment and serum proteins, minimizing cell attachment and spreading.
- Vents provide consistent gas exchange
- Prevents stem cells from attachment-mediated differentiation
- Prevents anchorage-dependent cells from dividing
- Minimizes protein absorption, enzyme activation, and cellular activation
- Biologically inert, noncytotoxic and nondegradable
- Optically clear virgin polystyrene
- Height: 15mm
- Stacking beads aid in handling
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok