Corning Ultra-Low Attachment Flasks
Features a covalently bound hydrogel layer that minimizes cell attachment, protein absorption and cellular activation. Corning Ultra-Low Attachment Flasks have an ergonomic shape that reduces the number of corners, improves cell scraping and allows the use of a larger pipet.
Manufacturer: Corning 3814CONV
Vent caps contain a 0.2µm nonwettable membrane sealed to the cap, providing consistent, sterile gas exchange while minimizing the risk of contamination. These caps are highly recommended for use in all CO2 incubators, especially for long-term use.
- Unique covalently bonded hydrogel surface is hydrophilic and neutrally charged
- Surface is designed to maintain cells in a suspended, unattached state. Greatly reduces binding of attachment and serum proteins, minimizing cell attachment and spreading
- Prevents stem cells from attachment-mediated differentiation
- Prevents anchorage-dependent cells from dividing
- Minimizes protein absorption, enzyme activation, and cellular activation
- Biologically inert, noncytotoxic and nondegradable
- Optically clear virgin polystyrene
- Rectangular flasks have a ramp from the bottom to the canted neck for easier pouring and pipet access and have an anti-tip skirt to enhance stability
- U-shaped flasks have rounded shoulders for an easier grip and better access when removing or tightening the cap.
- Lot numbers for ease in traceability
- 100% integrity tested
|For pipetting or scraping|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok
Not tested for endotoxin.