Corning Universal Fit Hinged Rack Pipet Tips, Nonsterile
Hinged closure provides easy stacking and steam penetration during autoclaving
Manufacturer: Corning 4713
- Racks withstand the demands of repeated autoclaving and use with multichannel pipetters
- Certified RNase/DNase-free and nonpyrogenic
- For use with 1-200µL and 100-1000µL single and multichannel pipetters
- 200µL racks have 96 tips per rack; 1000µL racks have 100 tips per rack
- Hinged rack inserts are supplied in two stacks of five racks for a total of ten
- Tips are also available in hinged rack inserts for reduced waste
- To reuse racks, simply remove tip insert and replace with Corning tip inserts for hinged racks
This product(s) resides on a Fisher Scientific GSA or VA contract. If you are viewing this page as a nonregistered user, the price(s) displayed is List Price. To view your GSA or VA contract pricing, log in using your account number, or become a registered user by contacting one of our Customer Service teams. You can also view your contract price by searching for this item(s) on GSA Advantage. To place an order, contact Fisher Scientific Customer Service.
Available sterile and nonsterile
|100 to 1000μL|
|Hinged closure provides easy stacking and steam penetration during autoclaving|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok