Corning 96-Well Clear PVC Assay Microplates
Manufactured from clear flexible Polyvinyl Chloride (PVC) for economy and visibility. Corning 96-Well Clear PVC Assay Microplates present an excellent solution for laboratory miniaturization. Due to their flexible nature, these microplates are not compatible with automation.
Manufacturer: Corning 2595
- Untreated microplates provide an economical alternative
- Well volume: 250µL to 260µL
- Working volume: 50µL to 150µL
- Choice of flat, round or V-shaped bottom
- Ideal for serial dilutions, hemagglutination or precipitation assays, and general storage applications
- Plate dimensions meet proposed industry standards
- Lids are not available
|Solution-based assays, serial dilutions and general storage applications|
|Flat 96-Well Assay Microplate|
|50 to 150μL|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok