Corning Microplate Aluminum Sealing Tape
Provides tight seal to minimize evaporation and condensation. Corning 384 Well Microplate Aluminum Sealing Tape enables oil-free operation when used with thermocyclers with heated lids.
Manufacturer: Corning 6569
- Easy application and removal for short- and long-term storage
- Suitable for use between -80°C and 150°C
- DMSO-resistant, non-sterile
- Certified DNase- and RNase-free
- Prevents sample evaporation
- Pierceable for access to reaction mix
- Removes easily without tearing
|-80° to 150°C|
|Easy application and removal for short and long-term storage, provide tight seal to minimize evaporation and condensation and enables oil-free operation when used with thermo cyclers with heated lids|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok