Corning Clear Polystyrene 96-Well Microplates
Manufactured from clear medical grade polystyrene for strength and visibility. Corning Clear Polystyrene 96-Well Microplates present an excellent solution for cell culture and colorimetric (absorbance) assays. Use 96-well microplates for laboratory miniaturization and automation.
Manufacturer: Corning 3799
- Medical-grade polystyrene
- Well volume: 320µL to 360µL
- Working volume: 75µL to 200µL
- Choice of flat, round, flat Easy Wash or V-shaped bottom
- Treated surface options are not coated, require no special handling and are stable at room temperature
- Sterile microplates are sterilized by gamma radiation and certified nonpyrogenic
- Ideal for serial dilutions, hemagglutination or precipitation assays, and general storage applications
- Plate dimensions meet proposed industry standards
|Attachment and growth of anchorage-dependent cells|
|75 to 200μL|
|Cell Culture Microplate|
For a limited time, buy three cases of Corning™ or Falcon™ dishes, plates, flasks, media and filtration and get a case of Corning™ low-retention filtration systems at no additional cost when you order using the catalog numbers below.
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok