Corning Costar Cell Culture Triangular Flasks
Manufactured from optically clear virgin polystyrene for optimum visibility. Corning Cell Culture Triangular Flasks provide excellent accessibility to cell surface.
Manufacturer: Corning 3275
- Medical-grade polystyrene is sterile and nonpyrogenic
- Tissue culture-treated to promote optimal cell attachment and growth
- Patented canted-neck design improves accessibility for cell monolayer and overall improved handling
- Frosted labeling surfaces
- Extra-wide neck openings for easier pipetting
- Printed lot number and catalog number on each flask
- Vented filter caps
- Maximize gas exchange while minimizing the possibility of contamination
- Hydrophobic 0.2µm pore size membrane ensures consistent gas exchange without requiring the cap to be loosened
|For optimal cell attachment and growth|
|Tissue culture treated|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok