Corning Costar Spin-X Centrifuge Tube Filters
Consisting of a membrane-containing filter unit within a polypropylene centrifuge tube. Corning Costar Spin-XCentrifuge Tube Filters effectively filters small sample volumes by centrifugation for bacteria removal, particle removal, HPLC sample preparation, removal of cells from media and purification of DNA from agarose and polyacrylamide gels.
Manufacturer: Corning 8161
- Quick and efficient purification of DNA from an agarose gel, consisting of two steps:
- Excision of the band from the gel
- Centrifugation in the Spin-X tube
- Handles volumes up to 500µL
- Retained volume, <5µL
- Withstands relative centrifugal force (RCF) to 16,000 x G
- Cerrtified nonpyrogenic and DNase-/RNase-free
- Cellulose acetate membranes provide fast flow rates and low protein binding
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok