Corning Cluster Tube System
Manufactured from polypropylene for strength and durability. Corning Cluster Tube System is ideal for harvesting cells, cell uptake and receptor binding assays, and radioimmunoassays.
Manufacturer: Corning 4413
- Convenient for large-volume transfer and collection from microtitration plates
- Useful with single- and multichannel pipetters and in robotic workstations and centrifuges
- 1.2mL individual tubes or breakaway strips of eight tubes; microtitration plate format
- Assembled in 12- or 96-tube racks
- Both tubes and racks are autoclavable clarified polypropylene
This product(s) resides on a Fisher Scientific GSA or VA contract. If you are viewing this page as a nonregistered user, the price(s) displayed is List Price. To view your GSA or VA contract pricing, log in using your account number, or become a registered user by contacting one of our Customer Service teams. You can also view your contract price by searching for this item(s) on GSA Advantage. To place an order, contact Fisher Scientific Customer Service.
|Standard 96-well microplate for harvesting cells, cell uptake and receptor binding assays and radioimmunoassays, useful with single and multichannel pipetters and in robotic workstations and centrifuges|
|8-Strip Microplate Cluster Tube|
|12 per rack|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok