Corning HTS Transwell 24-Well Permeable Support System
Run 24 automated, high-throughput drug transport studies at once. HTS Costar HTS Transwell 24-Well Permeable Support System is a microplate support system for an array of 24 wells with membrane inserts connected by a rigid, robotics-friendly tray that enables all 24 inserts to be handled as a single unit.
Manufacturer: Corning 3379
- Tissue culture-treated for anchorage-dependent cell growth, attachment, and differentiation
- Sterillized by gamma radiation
- Cell growth area 0.33cm2/well
- Individual package includes two HTS Transwell-24 plates loaded into two 24-well plates and supplied with two open reservoirs
- Bulk package consists of 12 HTS Transwell-24 plates loaded into twelve 24-well plates
- Use open reservoir plate for cell feeding without extra pipetting (sold separately)
This product(s) resides on a Fisher Scientific GSA or VA contract. If you are viewing this page as a nonregistered user, the price(s) displayed is List Price. To view your GSA or VA contract pricing, log in using your account number, or become a registered user by contacting one of our Customer Service teams. You can also view your contract price by searching for this item(s) on GSA Advantage. To place an order, contact Fisher Scientific Customer Service.
|TC-treated Polyethylene Terephthalate (PET)|
|2 HTS Transwell-24 units loaded into two open reservoir trays and two individually wrapped 24 well plates|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok