- The HTS Transwell-96 permeable support has an array of 96-wells with membrane inserts connected by a rigid, robotics-friendly tray that enables all 96 inserts to be handled as a single unit.
- Choice of either polyester (PET) membrane (0.4 µm, 1.0 µm, and 8.0 µm pore sizes) or polycarbonate (PC) membrane (0.4 µm, 3.0 µm, and 5.0 µm pore sizes)
- 0.143 cm2 membrane area per well, providing 20% to 50% more surface area for cell growth than other commercially available systems
- Large apical and basolateral access ports allow efficient media sampling and facilitate automated or manual access.
- Optimized for automation, with multichannel feeder ports, improved gripping surface, and standard bar codes
- The reservoir plate allows for simultaneous feeding of 96 wells and comes with a removable media stabilizer to reduce the risk of spills during handling
- The receiver plate isolates each well to enable 96 individual assays.
- The HTS Transwell-96 systems (0.4 µm PC, 0.4 µm PET, and 1.0 µm PET) are packaged with the 96-well insert plate in a reservoir plate and includes the 96-well receiver plate with lid.
- The HTS Transwell-96 plates (3.0 and 5.0 µm PC, 8.0 µm PET) are packaged with the 96-well insert plate in the 96-well receiver plate with lid. Reservoir plates may be purchased separately.
This product(s) resides on a Fisher Scientific GSA or VA contract. If you are viewing this page as a nonregistered user, the price(s) displayed is List Price. To view your GSA or VA contract pricing, log in using your account number, or become a registered user by contacting one of our Customer Service teams. You can also view your contract price by searching for this item(s) on GSA Advantage. To place an order, contact Fisher Scientific Customer Service.
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok