Thermo Scientific CryoExtra High-Efficiency Cryogenic Storage Systems
Designed for both liquid and vapor phase storage, featuring automated temperature monitoring and microprocessor-based LN2 level control.
Manufacturer: Thermo Scientific CE8194
Designed for both liquid and vapor phase storage, the Thermo Scientific CryoExtra Series features automated temperature monitoring and microprocessor-based LN2 level control, providing peace-of-mind for valuable samples.Versatility
- CryoExtra accepts both vertical and horizontal racks
- Push-button de-fog for easy sample location
- User comfort features and convenient, built-in workspace
- Designed for vapor-phase storage
- Folding step for user comfort
- Outstanding temperature uniformity
- Large LED temperature display
- Lockable lid for sample protection
- Advanced temperature monitor and alarms
- Microprocessor-based LN2 level control
0.5 in. 45° flare, 6 ft. (1.8m) stainless steel flexible hose
22psi low pressure LN2 supply tank (sold separately)
Ask your customer service representative about racks and accessories for CryoExtra Storage Systems.
Product height clearance: 77 in. for CryoExtra 20 and CryoExtra 40; 88 in. for CryoExtra 80; 93 in. for CryoExtra 94
- Optional racks, canisters, frames and risers allow you to create an organized inventory system that provides optimum storage in liquid or vapor phase. Contact your customer service or sales representative for details.
- Static evaporation rates and holding times are based on performance, without any product load or lid openings and in a controlled environment. Actual working performance will vary on individual applications.
|1,770 liters (LN2 capacity)|
|50mL Fenwal: 3,384
250mL Fenwal: 1,910
500mL Fenwal: 1,520
500mL Gambro: 1,325
700mL Gambro: 520
|Auto-Fill LN2 Cryo|
|CryoExtra? High-Efficiency Cryogenic Storage Systems|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok