Thermo Scientific™ CryoExtra™ High-Efficiency Cryogenic Storage Systems
Designed for both liquid and vapor phase storage, featuring automated temperature monitoring and microprocessor-based LN2 level control.
Manufacturer: Thermo Scientific™ CE8140
Designed for both liquid and vapor phase storage, the Thermo Scientific™ CryoExtra™ Series features automated temperature monitoring and microprocessor-based LN2 level control, providing peace-of-mind for valuable samples.Versatility
- CryoExtra accepts both vertical and horizontal racks
- Push-button de-fog for easy sample location
- User comfort features and convenient, built-in workspace
- Designed for vapor-phase storage
- Folding step for user comfort
- Outstanding temperature uniformity
- Large LED temperature display
- Lockable lid for sample protection
- Advanced temperature monitor and alarms
- Microprocessor-based LN2 level control
0.5″ 45° flare, 6′ (1.8m) stainless steel flexible hose
22psi low pressure LN2 supply tank (sold separately)
Ask your customer service representative about racks and accessories for CryoExtra Storage Systems.
Product height clearance: 77″ for CryoExtra 20 and CryoExtra 40; 88″ for CryoExtra 80; 93″ for CryoExtra 94
- Optional racks, canisters, frames and risers allow you to create an organized inventory system that provides optimum storage in liquid or vapor phase. Contact your customer service or sales representative for details.
- Static evaporation rates and holding times are based on performance, without any product load or lid openings and in a controlled environment. Actual working performance will vary on individual applications.
This product(s) resides on a Fisher Scientific GSA or VA contract. If you are viewing this page as a nonregistered user, the price(s) displayed is List Price. To view your GSA or VA contract pricing, log in using your account number, or become a registered user by contacting one of our Customer Service teams. You can also view your contract price by searching for this item(s) on GSA Advantage. To place an order, contact Fisher Scientific Customer Service.
|CryoExtra™ High-Efficiency Cryogenic Storage Systems|
|28.14 cu. ft.|
|Auto-Fill LN2 Cryo|
|Temperature Monitor, Alarm|
|100 - 230 V 50/60 Hz|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok