Hamilton CTC LEAP PAL COMBI-xt HDHT Headspace Syringes
Operate leak-free thanks to a dynamic seal created by a spring-in-plunger design. Hamilton CTC LEAP PAL COMBI HDHT Headspace Syringes feature the high dynamic HD plunger which compensates for different expansion coefficients, creating a better seal over a larger range of temperatures.
Manufacturer: Hamilton 209683
- Performs over a large temperature range up to 200°C
- Needle attachment is chemically inert, eliminating detached needles due to contact with organic, and chlorinated solvents
- Needle attachment minimizes ghost peaks for wider range of sample components to be analyzed
- Spring-in-plunger design creates dynamic seal between plunger tip and inside of the glass barrel for leak-free operation
- Available in volumes ranging from 1 to 5mL
|Syringe: Gastight, Headspace|
|29 psig (2bar)|
|68°F to 392°F|
|CTC LEAP CombiPAL autosampler|
|20°C to 200°C|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok