CurranTaylor Scotsman Prodigy Undercounter Cuber with 80 lbs. Storage
Scotsman Prodigy Undercounter Cuber uses energy efficiently, exceeding California and Federal energy efficiency regulations.
Manufacturer: CurranTaylor CU2026SA
- Cube ice maker machine
- AutoAlert control panel communicates operating status and need for upkeep
- The patented WaterSense adaptive purge control delivers maximum reliability by reducing scale buildup for a longer time between cleanings
- Stainless steel external panels
- Easily-removed door, top panel and storage bin allowing clear access to all internal components
- A diagnostic code display insuring the right fix the first time and user-friendly front removable cleanable air filter are standard equipment
- 80 lbs. of storage at a convenient level
- Breathes in and out the front. No need to allow space at side or back for air circulation
- Outstanding factory warranty with exclusive CurranTaylor support
- Cat. No. 09-540-121 filter package recommended
09-540-116: 24 Hour Volume Production: 150 lbs. (or 110 lbs. ARI) air-cooled, 175 lbs. (or 124 lbs. ARI) water-cooled
09-540-117: 24 Hour Volume Production: 200 lbs. (or 155 lbs. ARI) air-cooled, 240 lbs. (or 190 lbs. ARI) water-cooled
This product(s) resides on a Fisher Scientific GSA or VA contract. If you are viewing this page as a nonregistered user, the price(s) displayed is List Price. To view your GSA or VA contract pricing, log in using your account number, or become a registered user by contacting one of our Customer Service teams. You can also view your contract price by searching for this item(s) on GSA Advantage. To place an order, contact Fisher Scientific Customer Service.
|18 gal./100 lb.|
|Self Contained Cube Ice Maker|
|80 lb., 36kg|
|Uses energy efficiently, exceeding California and federal energy efficiency regulations|
|AutoAlert™ control panel, patented WaterSense™ adaptive purge control, Stainless Steel external panels, easily-removed door, top panel and storage bin, diagnostic code display|
|24 Hours Volume production 200 lb. (or 155 lb. ARI) air cooled, 240 lb. (or 190 lb. ARI) water cooled|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok