Current Technologies Bio-Screen Biohazard Wipes, Liners, and Rolls
Low-linting, white, absorbent wipes bonded to an orange plastic backing
Manufacturer: Current Technologies BH16016
- White absorbent side of this wipe / liner is low-linting and more absorbent than gauze or paper wipes
- Orange plastic backing of wipe / liner blocks soak through of blood, body fluids, specimens and chemicals (xylene, ketones, formalin) to gloves and surfaces
- Used for cleaning up small / large spills, to wipe pipets, probes, slide prep devices, and to pop caps from blood and specimen tubes
- Limit cross-contamination from gloves as employees touch phones, keyboards, doors, etc.
- Larger sizes can be used as mats and liners. Rolls of material can be cut to desired sizes
- Three thicknesses available: Standard (absorbs 9 times its weight), Heavy (absorbs 12 times its weight), Super (absorbs 25 times its weight)
|16 x 16 in. (406.4 x 406.4mm)|
|White and Orange|
|Used for cleaning up small or large spills, to wipe pipets, probes, slide prep devices, and to pop caps from blood and specimen tubes. Wipes and Liners are non-sterile and not intended for use on patients.|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok
Wipes and Liners are non-sterile and not intended for use on patients.