Current Technologies HYPE-WIPE and Mini HYPE-WIPE Bleach Towelettes
EPA approved to kill Clostridium difficile spores in four minutes
Manufacturer: Current Technologies 9803
Individually packaged, single-use towelettes saturated with 0.525% bleach (a 1:10 dilution). These bleach wipes do not dry out like other wipes will when their canister lid is left open.
Registered as a hospital-grade cleaner/disinfectant with the U.S. EPA
- Stabilized for 12-month shelf life with expiration date stamped on each foil pouch and outer box
- Full size (6 in. x 12 in. towel folded inside a pocket-sized pouch) can wipe down 40 sq. ft. benchtop
- Mini (3 in.x3 in.towel) is for cleaning glucometers, coagulation devices or small spills
- For use on hard, non-porous surfaces including plastics, Plexiglas, glass, glazed ceramic tile, linoleum, baked enamel, stainless steel (follow equipment manufacturers' directions)
- Disinfection sites include POCT equipment, lab equipment, counters, centrifuges, cryostats, phlebotomy and specimen collection areas, wastewater treatment, pharma and research labs
|Enterobacter cloacae NDM-1||Hepatitis B (HBV)|
|Escherichia coli (ESBL)||Hepatitis C (HCV)|
|Escherichia coli NDM-1||Influenza A H1N1 (swine flu)|
|Klebsiella pneumoniae NDM-1||Rotavirus|
|Carbapenem-Resistant Klebsiella pneumoniae (CRKP)||Norovirus|
|Multi-drug Resistant (MDR) Enterococcus faecium||Respiratory Syncytial (RSV)|
|Multi-drug Resistant (MDR) Staphylococcus aureus|
|Tuberculosis TB (Mycobacterium bovis BCG)|
|Vancomycin-Resistant Staphylococcus aureus (VRSA)|
|Methicillin Resistant Staphylococcus aureus (MRSA)|
|Vancomycin Resistant Enterococcus faecium (VRE)|
|Clostridium difficile Spores (C. diff spores)|
Clear acrylic holders avaliable for storing HYPE-WIPES and MINI HYPE-WIPES are not included.
EPA registered as a one-step hospital cleaner/disinfectant for hard nonporous surfaces including counters, benchtops and equipment
|Disinfection of Blood Glucose monitors, counters, outer sides of equipment, IV poles, bed railings, probes, Blood pressure cuffs, slide prep areas, centrifuges, mammography equipment, carts, wheelchairs, gurneys, EMS backboards and phlebotomy trays|
Safety and Handling
ShelfLife : 1 Year(s)
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok
All kill claims, including Clostridium difficile Spore claim are registered with the Federal EPA and in the state of California and other states.