Cytiva Cy3 NHS Ester Mono-Reactive CyDye
Use for highly accurate labeling of amine groups. Cytiva Cy3 NHS Ester Mono-Reactive CyDye contain derivitized CyDyes that carry only one reactive group on each dye molecule for accurate labeling of amine groups, for example on antibodies, peptides, or oligonucleotides.
Supplier: Cytiva PA13101
CyDye fluors are versatile fluorophores designed for a broad range of applications. CyDye fluors produce high sensitivity and highly reproducible performance at a biologically suitable pH range of 3 to 10. The use of multicolor CyDye flours enables multiplexing without crosstalk for high accuracy.
Cy3 NHS Ester provides targeted and specific labeling of amine residues on antibodies, peptides, or oligonucleotides.
- Readily dissolves in and produces a stable signal in aqueous buffers (no need for organic solvents)
- High purity and thorough QC testing generate high levels of chromophore and reactive dye content
- Narrow excitation and emission bands result in discrete signals from each fluor
- Demonstrates larger polarization range than conventional fluors
- Fluorescence lifetime of 2.8 ns
- High fluorescence intensity
- Low non-specific binding
|Foil packs of pre-measured dried dye|
|Soluble in aqueous solutions|
|For labeling via Amine groups, CyDyes are suitable for use in applications such as Fluorescence resonance energy transfer (FRET), time resolved-Fluorescence resonance energy transfer (TR-FRET) and Fluorescence polarization (FP)|
|Cy3 NHS Ester|
|3 to 10|
|2°C to 8°C|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok