BioTek™ Cytation™ 1 Cell Imaging Multi-Mode Reader
For 6- to 384- well microplates, slides, Petri dishes and flasks. BioTek Cytation 1 Cell Imaging Multi-Mode Reader with Fluorescence, brightfield, provides powerful imaging and quantitative data collection in one instrument.
Manufacturer: BioTek™ CYT1FAV
- 1.25X to 60X magnification available
- 1.25X, 2.5X (2.25X eff), 2.5x (2.75X eff), 4X,10X, 20X, 40X, 60X objectives available
- Linear, orbital and double-orbital shaking
- Live cell imaging and assay support with CO2/O2 control, temperature control to 65°C and shaking optimize cell-based and other assays
- Can be configured with automated digital microscopy or conventional microplate detection or both
- The fluorescence monochromators offer a variable bandwidth from 200nm to 999nm in 1nm increments for ultimate flexibility
- Powerful yet easy to use Gen5 software for efficient plate reading, image capture and analysis
- Provides both quantitative phenotypic cellular information with well-based quantitative data
This product(s) resides on a Fisher Scientific GSA or VA contract. If you are viewing this page as a nonregistered user, the price(s) displayed is List Price. To view your GSA or VA contract pricing, log in using your account number, or become a registered user by contacting one of our Customer Service teams. You can also view your contract price by searching for this item(s) on GSA Advantage. To place an order, contact Fisher Scientific Customer Service.
|Imaging: High power LEDs|
|Gen5™ Microplate Reader and Imager Software|
|6-well to 384-well microplates|
|Linear, orbital, double-orbital|
|Fluorescence and brightfield imaging, filter based fluorescence and luminescence, monochromator based UV Vis absorbance|
|0 to 19%|
|Endpoint, kinetic, area scanning, plate mode inject/read process, well mode inject /read process|
|Cell Imaging Multi-Mode Reader|
|100 to 240 VAC, 50/60Hz|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok