Thermo Scientific Cyto-Cal Alignment Particles
Achieve exceptional accuracy and feedback on laser power, alignment and noise in excitation and emission optics with Thermo Scientific Cyto-Cal Alignment Particles.
Manufacturer: Thermo Scientific FA3R
Achieve exceptional accuracy and feedback on laser power, alignment and noise in excitation and emission optics with Thermo Scientific Cyto-Cal Alignment Particles. Cyto-Cal Alignment Particles provide a superior method for optical alignment and flow cell focusing of flow cytometers. The 3µm particles are of the highest quality in size and fluorescence uniformity to permit the best possible optimization of each parameter being measured. These particles are internally dyed with chemically stable dyes and therefore have excellent signal stability.
- Superior bead size and uniform dye intensity provide exceptional accuracy when performing the alignment of flow cytometer optics to give a high level of confidence in the instrument results
- Polystyrene 3µm microspheres contain encapsulated dye
- Superior bead size and uniform dye intensity provide exceptional accuracy
- Particles are internally dyed with chemically stable dyes for excellent signal stability
- Cyto-Cal 488 Alignment beads are excited by the 488nm spectral line of the argon laser and have broad emission, allowing them to be used to align the FL1 (FITC), FL2 (PE) and FL3 (PE-Cy5) channels simultaneously
- Cyto-Cal 633 Alignment beads are optimally excited with the 633nm He-Ne laser (635nm diode laser) and have a maximum emission at 700nm; they are designed to align the FL4 (APC) channel
|0.05% Tween-20 Dispersant/Surfactant with 2 mM Sodium Azide preservative|
|Dyed polymer microspheres in water|
|Unless otherwise stated, refrigerate (2° to 8°C) product when not in use but do not freeze. Store upright and keep bottle tightly sealed. Mix product with gentle inversion by hand or vortex mixer.|
|Each package of standards contains a Certificate of Calibration and Traceability to NIST which includes a description of the calibration method and its uncertainty, and a table of chemical and physical properties.|
|Polystyrene microspheres containing encapsulated dyes|
|633 laser alignment beads|
|Firefli Fluorescent Red (488, 633, 635/700nm)|
|Material Safety Data Sheet (MSDS) and Package Insert Sheet|
|Stable for a minimum of 12 months|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok